Have a spent weeks now suffering the incredibly annoying nokia 'quirk' of malfunctioning software - apparently the phone is fine according to the super helpful service center types, which is obviously both a relief and plausible/acceptable excuse for clients who think I'm hanging up on them. I went on a mission to buy a new one today, going for bargain basement to try and avoid over stressing the delicate little instrument with a million apps I don't use.
Other than hanging up on people, I'm having one of those power weeks, where you motor through on some kind of ultra efficient top gear mechanism, and when the end is nearly in sight, but not quite reached, I career off the rails in a spectacular blaze of glory. I'm hoping this time will be different, but as the week is ending with a new biz pitch that I don't really want (it's in qatar...) Followed by a hen night on thurs night that I got charged with organizing yesterday.. In case I didn't have enough on. Not that I begrudge clare, she deserves an amazing night, just all a bit more rushed than I think she wanted in her heart of hearts... And not due to a little blue line which ironically would make her the happiest girl in the world... It's a complicated situation. So I'm being mrs diplomat, while sitting at the office till half ten. Joys.
Going to bed now .. It's all over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment