Sunday, July 01, 2007

late postings

I have officially wasted tonight. It took over an hour to get back from Mall of the Emirates tonight, where Sufeena had dropped me after our meeting with the events people. I should have window shopped, but thought it might bee too tempting with my distinct lack of pay cheque so far this month. Buggers. Salik was introduced today, the new road toll system, and the world and his dog panicked. Fortunately, I live right near one way round the toll gate, which meant all of our roads leading in to the greens became a car park between 5-8. So by the time I'd arrived home, it was inching towards 9pm, and I couldn't be bothered to go to the gym anymore. So instead I sat on the sofa, watched fairly crap tv, and facebooked. It's a bit addictive, and should really stop. On that note, i'm going to go to bed.

No comments: