Apparently it is a very long time since I managed an update.. So I've resorted to blogging from the sofa on the handheld which is neither fluid nor speedy. However it is practical, and I won't hear a word against the small blue things as they gave me the diversion of facebook in bangkok airport as I waited for luggage that wasn't going to arrive, gave me google in a rainstorm when I'd finished my book on ukrainian strawberry pickers, and just helped me discover how to cook corn on the cob when the laptop is still at work. I meant to go back there but went to body pump and now can-t quite stand up without wobbling. Apparently it's good for me, I'm yet to be convinced. Am currently watching gene wilder on parky, both of whom are truly brilliant if you ask me.
So, the sandlands remain hot, and sandy, but getting less of both as winter approaches and the slow crawl of the city turns everything green. Can I just interrupt myself and say how much I love the title of gw's novella... Kiss me like a stranger. Much the best way I think. Speaking of which have been blazing a trail (sorry) through the male leb community in the desperate attempt to play nice with the one I'm actually interested in... The complicated whirl of a sandland love affair. Slight overstatement, but still..
Just back from detox and retox in thailand, much the same size as when I left but healthier and browner, both of which are good things. Some random illusion told me I could attend a beach party this weekend just gone, due to brown faux bikini bod, but despite my gravest misgivings it was actually lots of fun. Still, I was forced to attend body pump tonight as the beach season approaches and many more of these hideously torturous parties loom. How tragic.
Home to blighty soon, my fingers hurt now so signing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment