I woke up grey this morning. I suppose I knew in my heart of hearts that this day was inevitable but it was still traumatic. Compounded by the fact that my wonderous company then announced that we're all having our corporate photos taken on thurs am for the sodding website. I shall be displayed in my ageing glory for the world and his wife to see... Clearly I was mildly put out. I have informed the head of finance that I will be expensing my full colour and cut that I booked for tomorrow night, as it would be detrimental to the company image for its directors to be haggard at the relatively sprightly age of thirty, somehow I don't think my blagging skills quite stretch that far.
A rather uneventful day otherwise, legs still not working properly from sunday night gym class, brandy kindly pointed out that I'm walking like someone who's been shagging all weekend. If only. I'm not sure if that is a good look either though (geriatric nympho?) So I'm taking great care to denounce body pump classes at every opportuity. Come to think of it.... Perhaps that is only strengthening the misconception?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment