So, I'm en route to London. It is stupid o'clock in the morning and I chose the sensible route of drinks in the agency rather than packing and early bed. My suitcase holds so many surprises, and probably not good ones - I'm likely to be choosing between shorts and tank tops for my meetings tomorrow. On the flip side, my ears may explode en route and I won't have to attend said meetings. There's always a silver lining..... Though I think that one is more of a dull grey.
It is a very real fear - my ears have been completely clogged since sunday, after subjecting them to a week of 45m morning dives, followed in quick succession by 3 or 4 more dives that day. I'm well out of my nitro no-fly time, but my dear left ear doesn't seem to have got that memo. Darn ear.
Vastly underused word - darn. I resolve to use it more often hereonin.
(Not sure that is a word. I'm going to fall back on the fact that its stupid o'clock and vocab rules therefore don't apply) x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment