Monday, August 31, 2009

Change afoot

So everything in the sandlands has gone up in a big fat dust storm, basically. As of Tues 18th Aug, I'm no longer with the DME, and am currently "reviewing my options" .... and waiting to hear from various parties, whose thoughts determine the plans that I make next. All terribly cryptic now, but it will all come out in the wash.

The upshot is, it's a really good thing. The past two weeks should have been the most stressful and horrendous of my life. But I'm chilled. Shedding a skin that never really fit, allows one to breathe again. So, once I've had some chill out time - which I think should take me up to Christmas at least (that Thailand divemaster cert is looking more like reality than the pipe dream it was) - I'll head back to Blighty and look for an organization that I do gel with, and where I can add value and identify with my workmates. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: