and hey presto... now I have the countdown theme tune running through my brain. Bugger. The actual countdown theme was less about mid-afternoon tv-flirting between an ageing greying fat man and a try-hard sexpot math geek, and more about the fact that my holiday is now about three days away, I have three articles and eight releases to write, dry cleaning and a car service to get done, people to see and places to be and bugger-all time to do any of it. Yet I find time to blog?
So I took a photo out of my car window instead of worrying. The colours haven't come through as well as I'd hoped, the whole sky was hot orange, but I like the idea of the rear view mirror as a frame, and spent the rest of the journey home thinking of pretentious titles I could use if I were to hang it as 'art'. Fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment