Wednesday, May 27, 2009

blogging with purpose

The rise of twitter has given rise to a new inadequacy in my life - am I blogging with purpose? My twit feeds are full of pithy comments, handily pointing to the tweeter's most recent blog post, where they hold forth on insightful rants on relevant marketing, cultural or business related topics.

Whereas I've mainly been blogging about my day to day life.

I'm a bit torn on this one, as I enjoy this blog, and quite selfishly want to keep it for me, about me, for the perusal of people I like. So I come back to the idea of two blogs. But that's a bit like work..

So in other news...

Off to the UK tomorrow for another whirlwind trip. Jack and Helen get married on Sat, which will be lovely, but I'm scared of the amount of emotion that'll be flying around. It looks like Marilyn, Jack's mum/my aunt, will be in a wheelchair and apparently isn't doing so well. Hanging out in London for the week to see everyone which'll be fun.

Last week we had more sad news. Matt Elliott, a good friend of Nick's, was killed in a climbing accident. He came and stayed with me in London when I worked at WWAV and did work experience. Lovely guy, tragic waste.

No comments: