I have a new discovery. Ok, so it isn't new, but I just found it, which makes it new to me. And highly fucking frustrating.
I am famous amongst those closest to me for being completely incapable of ever remembering a song title or album name. They are, for some odd reason, lost to me. I hear them, then they go. Lyrics, tunes, artist names, I'm just about average in my capacity to remember all of those. Song names. No clue. Albums? I laugh....
So, playing with http://blip.fm has been pretty damn frustrating. I look at all my tweeple who are blipping prolifically, with cool songs that certainly don't get air time on Dubai radio channels, and exchanging witter banter about these little finds.
And yet when I decide to have a quick guilty listen to Kings of Leon (massively overplayed on every radio station on earth) what does it do? Finds my twitter account, and posts a tweet to the world announcing that I'm listening to this song. Did it do this when I listened to Cheb Mami, or Paul Simon, or someone obscure I found on Alex's blips? Nope. But the chart crap. Oh yes, tweeted to the world.
Grr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment