Monday, May 26, 2008

Failed Crackberrying

Over the past 7 days, I've had about three eureka moments of insightful witty commentary to add to these illustrious pages. Each time, i've been defeated by the crackberry's tendency to block random things at random hours.

Currently drowing in paper and burocracy at work, which I find irritating in the extreme. There's so much good stuff that I can get my teeth in to, then someone asks me why I haven't printed a form three times, given it to a junior manager to give to a PA to give to my boss (who sits next to me) for his signature on a piddly sum of money. I have to rise above, as this is the kind of nonsense that companies run on, but it really does drive me quite mental...

PB on a visit to see shilps, so may go meet him tonight, as Erica has shunned my lasagna (well, postponed till tomorrow at least). Still counting the days till payday, and trying to put the wheels in motion to buy my flat, though deliberating lots about the rising damp and whether that means I'm making a completely foolish investment. I love the place, but ....

No comments: