Thursday, June 12, 2008

weekend!!

Finally, its arrived. Against all wild and crazy notions of weekend craziness, i'm on the sofa, having polished off some spag bol, couple of glasses of white, few monster bits of toblerone (courtesy of the now-disparu'd leb - he had some good points) and my favourite kind of tv. House, Ghost Whisperer, Charmed, Criminal Minds, and now a spot of shocking movie - Serving Sara, starring Chandler from friends and Liz Hurley. Tomorrow, we have brunch in store, with the itp crew circa 2005, which will be suitably random, and I'll either spend sat at the pool (if the evil sandstorm has cleared) or doing 'jobs'. Clearly rooting for the former.
The curse of my career continues to haunt me, as not sooner do I get comfy, the shit starts to fly. Apparently this place isnt any different. One day I'll write a book about choosing a job, the pitfalls and joys spelt out for all to see... And the next day a fundamentalist organisation dedicated to eradicating reading will terrorise the planet.

No comments: