Tuesday, December 12, 2006

New Beginnings

So now I have a new phone patter to dribble at random media on a daily basis - occasionally keep forgetting the company I work for and having slightly awkward silences. However, it was a tremendous leap, akin to the opening scene of the new bond, as leaps go. That scene made my legs feel like jellly, as I'm not that good with heights, and apparently, not altogether brilliant at sentences that make sense.


New pics, from the weekend, though only about half of the ones I actually want to get off my phone - pictures of rugby and the madrigals are marooned on the phone as this company actually has security software on the laptops that stops me downloading the likes of p2p software, or anything allowing my phone to synch with my laptop. One good, one evil, not sure which way that falls though.


Went shooting with the boys prior to watching Bond on Sat, was rather a good day - my shooting would have been improved if I could have kept my eyes open after they called pull, shutting eyes and then trying to follow a clay shooting across the sky doesn't result in a high percentage 'kill'. When I figured it out at the end of the day, I improved loads.


so much more to tell and just no time... one pic of shooting for now as it seems that's all I'm allowed today....



No comments: