I've had a lovely day off so far. I turned the radio on this morning and it blared "Every Bodys gonna love today (love today, love today)" at me. This is not usually one of my top songs, but the timing and apt sentiment meant that it rocked my world. I then went to see my chiropractor, who is still gorgeous. He told me off, as my shoulder is worse and the tension has spread across in to my neck, plus a wider area is inflamed. I considered telling him that this was due to a recent spate of being blue around the edges, but wasn't sure it would translate well in to danish.
I'm currently sitting in Tom's garden, waiting for him to get back from work so we can head off to Abu Dhabi. He was recently laid off, and I thought that meant he was at home all day, so I was early. It seems I was wrong, and he's working his notice. Apparently, because I was early and that shifted the universe out of its normal state of equilibrium, Tom has now suddenly become busy at work, having had nothing to do for weeks. Obviously. Not that bothered though, as I have ginger ale, so all is well with the world.
This morning we took the Tirrells for a wander around Bastakiya, which has a different sort of magic in the morning sunshine. I took more pictures of the wonderous wish tree which I shall post indiscriminately soon, when blogging from something other than the blackberry. I dashed home to sew a bit of my dress up, and pack, and met them at Ravis. Ravis is the lunch joint of choice for many of dubai's taxi drivers, and serves some of the best curries in town, for very little cash. As they lived in Saudi for as long as we did, the tirrells have very little interest in disney dubai, and more interest in the hidden corners. Which is just one of the many reasons that I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment