Tuesday, August 22, 2006

banksy





On the holiday front - one of the cooler moments was going on a graffiti hunt round lisbon - found lots of Banksy (or Banksy-esque) graffiti pics (ie. done with stencils) ... couple here if I manage to upload. Quite amazing stuff really, even if some were a take off of the man himself. Brought on some quite interesting discussions about art with people I told later on, and I personally reckon I saw more of Lisbon than most people by weaving around random alley ways and the like.

I'd love to know what the real translation of the time man's statement is as all I have is a rather stilted explanation of not really making the best of the time we have or something?










2 comments:

Peter Kenny said...

Howdy Aimee... I am very sorry to have missed you in London. Have had a nasty dose of man flu. There are a couple of cool Bansky stencils about five mins from where I live... Two policemen snogging is one of them. Very Brighton...!

P x

Peter Kenny said...

Bansky... He's Banksy's Russian cousin you understand. D'oh.