
I saw the sproglets last night. They are fantastic creatures, thoroughly worthy of being related to me. I'm also a big fan of Left Bank. Ended up having an interesting discussion about nationality, well, I had an interesting discussion on my own and everyone else (my brother) told me to be quiet. It struck me though, being an expat brat, that my ethnicity is welsh rather than my culture, as I don't speak the language, don't sport the accent, and don't... really do anything else welsh. The simple fact I've run out of examples worth alluding to (yeah, not sheep) speaks volumes. I shan't include our inability to sing the national anthem as we can at a rugby game, we just failed miserably last night. And that was more to do with the beer consumed by sproglet1. So, Dai who works with sproglet2, I think you were wrong to challenge our welshness. As I might have made clear.
I also think i have a cigarette hangover, so am going to attempt to kick the evil habit, again, preferably without zyban this time, but I think it might have to be done. Preferably without the increased nocturnal activity side effects witnessed last time. Though it made the experience much more enjoyable. Perhaps I should recruit a 'quit smoking' buddy. Ha.
So it turns out my brother is a bit of a mover. See pic. Not sure the people coming out of the theatre on the left agreed. I nearly cried laughing.

No comments:
Post a Comment