Saturday, February 17, 2007

Creating the Perfect Burger

Yesterday, I had the life changing experience in an encounter with Barasti's pork & shrimp burger. It was divine. I'm now going to create one myself, though I'm missing some ingredients, and am off back to barasti this evening for the kick off bbq for the Maktoum cup. Sailed yesterday - well I was a passenger, as Billy took my spot on runners as I'm guessing thats what he's going to be doing for the rest of the week. That basically meant that our after work beer turned in to an early evening session, and straight in to the night out - so I was in shorts, flip flops and a tshirt at one am. Anyway - the pork and shrimp buger was divine, and I'm going to create one!

On a slightly separate note, I get my first office tomorrow - a glass box in the middle of the office, so I do need one of those screen hiders so that I can happily blog away, and check gmail and the like. Quite excited about having an office - though I'm not sure about this open door policy... the office is made of glass - you know if i'm there - it's not like I'm asleep under the desk and I'd rather not listen to the screamed conversations across the office thanks.

No comments: