So, we went to the Hot 100 party last night. Loving Heskett's work, what a legend. Rocked up with a boy on each arm, which was rather fun, especially as they were boys in good suits who are easy on the eye anyway, and my new dress, so the whole affair gave me a definite ego boost, not that I have an ego particularly in need of boosting.
I've spent most of the weekend on my secret mission, which got hideously frustrating yesterday when I realized the work of wonder I'd created on the pooter was never going to exist in reality, and I had to start from scratch. It really is the most irritating thing ever, but I just need to remember that it will be worth it in the end. I hope. It had better be.
I've also realized that even though I have done bugger all work today, I have still not managed to complete this post, which I started ages ago. Before lunch. Bugger. Suffice to say, Hot party was hot, seeing the Jarys on friday was fab at the oldsfest in Bussola, and i have everything crossed that whichever cat it was who has a distinctly dodgy tummy and refuses to relieve himself in the actual litter tray, rather than the bath, needs to be better this evening as I'm just not sure i can stomach the stench. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment