I seem to be blogging daily at the moment, twice yesterday, which has got to be overkill. It will trickle back to the usual sporadic musings once I have my car, and am not imprisoned in smelly cabs for an hour each morning with no newspaper or people to watch. I'm dangerously close to missing the tube, I'm sure they never smelt this bad.
Got a lift from the small aussie with the eye makeup again. She's a funny little creature, but kind to have shared her cab again. I'm clearly in a more charitable mood today- yesterdays fog of humidity seems to have lifted, which bodes fantastically well for the weekend and the carefully laid diving and sunbathing plans. You could actually see the humidity in the air yesterday, it was complete madness.
Plans for today - harrass the bank into giving me my letter so I can pick up the car, kick a few people who are so slow I'm starting to wonder if it is deliberate recaltricance (sp? Great word so don't care!) and snap pics of our media wall so we can easily demonstrate the benfits when my dear supplier actually sends some costs over.
Loving these blue skies - I think today might have good things in store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment