Wednesday, September 03, 2008

grinding

Apparently I'm eating my teeth. It may explain my otherwise inexplicable morning headaches and jaw-stroke, but I'm still really not keen on this night brace idea. Jeeez - I'm nearly 32 and single - don't dentists think about these things? The fact that it wouldn'thave jeopardised something that hasn't happened is not the point at all.Not at all. Hurumph.

Been for dinner with the girls tonight and remembered a few unalienable truths
1. Once you haven't seen someone for a while there are jokes or insinuations you just don't get - yet you still laugh - as if you don't it'll be longer till the next time
2. All families are dysfunctional in their own way
3. All relationships - as above
4. Drinking helps
5. Drinking too much hinders

As long as you remember these I reckon you're good to go,. If only I could.

In other news - work is busy, which I actually ashamedly love, being a secret closet workaholic - even in hiding from myself. Love the projects I'm working on, and the people I'm working with in the states. All good. Firing people - bad karma and not so good, but necessary so unavoidable in these cases.

Saw ex-crush/date/whatever tonight who has lost 20kgs so unhelpfully looks fantastic. He promised to ring tomorrow for coffee - it would probably be better if he didn't, but I hope he does.

Here lies a hopeless romantic!

No comments: