that if I don't finish my work I'll get fired, but if they give me any more, I may collapse in a big smelly heap, so I'm at a bit of a crossroads here.
Perhaps I should crack on for a bit and see what happens.Soon I'll remember to update this site with something more than nonsensical rants. Perhaps I'll go investigating what the lovely PK & LR have noted on their (much more complete) bloggage sites, to inspire me to get back in the habit.
Or perhaps I'll get banished to Abu Dhabi as threatened, spend the rest of my life being the slavebitch for local clients; my only amusement the occasional flirting with lebanese boys (the most pointless exercise ever, tho fun) and I'll just continue getting older and older till i'm the wrinkled expat prune stereotype.
Not that i'm having a bad day. It's just 10.47pm and there's no end to my to-do list.
Big love x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment