Friday, June 01, 2007

a revelation

I have realised that after a certain hour all i talk about is work. And I then realised that that hour is often also my blogging hour. So I have resolved to blog only in the mornings.... however I did not actually resolve for that hour to be 2.22am. Perhaps it is a step in the right direction? Who knows.

Tonight I went to the Aerosmith concert at Nad al Sheba - it was truly fantastic. Bloody dead crowd, which was possibly because we were in the seated areas with all the old people, in retrospect a poor move. Still we jumped around and loved every second.... they were total pros. They started with 'love in an elevator' and ended with 'walk this way' with a million classics in between, half of which I didn't realize they sang until the opening bars rang out. We ended the evening on erica's on the balcony drinking scotch, making it all in all a rather wonderful evening. Didn't manage to see the ten million people I knew there, which in itself was quite refreshing for going out in this town as there is usually more air kissing than a paris catwalk show.

Anyway, I am now going to take my sorry ass to bed, as that is a good place for me to be, and revel in a rather different, and therefore rather special, Dubai evening. xx

No comments: