Tuesday, September 26, 2006

geek alert

I love this - I've been trying to work out how to incorporate it as the entry page to this blog but failed - I must work on my geek skills.

Basically - if you're building a website, you incorporate their code into the url, and anyone who visits is faced with 9 pictures (you choose whether you select from 9 males or 9 females) - 3 good looking people, and 6 who have been somewhat less blessed. They've pulled (unfortunate choice of word) the pics from the web. I think the concept is fantastic - however as my mate points out, they don't have a breathalyser attached, so should you try and access a site after one too many pints - having inadvertently donned your beer goggles - you may fail and thereby be denied access.... brilliant!

I had a haircut today, and by doing so cheated on my normal hairdresser (who also happens to be a really good friend) and I feel bad about it. Going to make sure I only see her with my hair in a ponytail for a while. I can be such a wimp.

Just found this as well - hamster su do ku - oh what fun the web holds.

No comments: