I feel like a clucking hen - I am seriously proud of my cousin this evening. She is... 1. a damn fine chiqua, 2. family, and 3. a fab singer, and today she got invited to audition for Lily Allen to be a backing singer - singing at wembley in support of the scissor sisters - and was immediately invited back to the second audition an hour later, where she got to sing with Lily herself.
Whether or not she gets the gig, I reckon this is proof that she rocks. I have amazing cousins, from the littlest, Lizzie, who now speaks fluent spanish at the grand age of 15, to the eldest Jane, who was always my icon and now has two amazing kids of her own. Family is so incredibly special, and today, Soph has added another reason why our family is particularly kick-ass. I'd apologise for being OTT but I'm happy so i'm not apologising. Just to make it clear... the cousins.... Jack, who climbed mount fuji last weekend, alice living in malaysia, guy living in africa doing seismic somethings, tom who scootered to cardiff then took himself off to uni most unexpectedly, biancs is an artist who teaches in brighton, rob is our brave policeman, for so many reasons, chris about to get married and reportedly glowing from all pores, my little bro sproglet1 about to get hitched and doing similar glowing action, the amazing romy is at uni working in a pottery shop, and liz & jane, as mentioned before. How lucky am I. Without even starting on the other side of the familly. Go soph, everything is crossed. xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment